Seriken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seriken

Endless trials and tribulations cultivated the reprieve among Gods' sin.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Showdown: Zen vs Seishun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seishun S.

Seishun S.

Showdown: Zen vs Seishun Empty
PostSubject: Showdown: Zen vs Seishun   Showdown: Zen vs Seishun I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:46 am

"...Sensei, I won't hold back when you show up..."

~The young eleven year old approached the would be battleground covered in many forms of elements, with heat from the skies above, being in the mid day, knowing nightfall was soon to befall the surrounding; many forms of water also surrounded the area, also with trees to ensure that shadows may not be outruled from the grounds as well. The eleven year old approaching was known as the Deranged Psychic by the "Organization" the youth Seishun Seriken once an orphan could now prove his abilities as a member of Seriken. This was the moment he could prove himself to one of his superiors one he looked up to and referred as "Sensei" Zen as he was named by his comrades, he knew nothing of his battle potential and as far as he knew, neither did he of his own power.

Simplistic surrounding, added effect, no elemental outplay, this was the perfect area, a battleground chosen by himself personally for this battle even if challenged by his "sensei" this was the one thing that applied true meaning to the battle. With a motioning of the right hand a shadow spear appeared and dissapeared ensuring he was prepared for the battle, this was easily told by how he was capable of having full functionality of his power. Then waiting for the one he deemed "sensei" that was all the eleven year old could do to this point, as the battle would be won hopefully if played properly.~
Back to top Go down
Zendumasuto S.
Admin
Zendumasuto S.

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: Zen vs Seishun   Showdown: Zen vs Seishun I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:14 am

The sombre disposition exuded from a humble embodiment endowed within the vestments fit for high prosperity - opeque silver attire and fabrication drapping among wretched firmation. Ebony soles pressed onward in the facade of darkness, and succumbed to a brief halt upon stepping out from coagulated forestry. Immediate illumination 'shinned down upon elusive vestments, overtaking its own luminescence to fluorescent vibrance. Complimenting shades of darkness perpetuated the physiological preference advocated by the Gods' - the forefathers of Seriken. Lavender tresses upswept by miniscule oceanic waters passed throughout the nearby coast, only to further compliment dramatic scenery and fuel the formidable presence, almost spiffling to those considered "ordinary". Visionaries harboring the utmost apathetic appearance, despite having cared for the pre-mature adolescent 'bent upon surpassing the master. Blasphemy? Naive, perhaps. Conscientious of any and all surprises forewarned through rumors, Seishun couldn't be underestimated. The ideology of Seriken wasn't to be compromised in spite of slight arrogance.

"So you think you're ready to go 'all-out' on me? Perhaps I'll take this a bit more seriously, Seishun-chan. You may have promise, but it doesn't mean the Gods are on your side."

Monotone, but stern, the orchestration of vocals heeding the utmost formality spoke for themself - the mindset within the anthropomorphic underwent abrupt changes 'prior. Care-free and light-hearted? 'Naught. The life of a brethren would only be held accountable on a whim of his own, after-all. Sentient life was only as tangible as those fit to survive. The ideology advocated through past generations.. past iterations of a common purpose all held similariies one way or another, but that alone was for Seishun to figure out.

A immediate shift in the embodiment's immaculate posture ensued - shoulders ascended before upper left appendage began to bend at the forearm. Suttle but enough to conjugate chartreuse pigmentation within pale sentient flesh. Gelatin-like substance began to amalgamte within the palm and extend outward, exceeding well over six feet in length. Don't be fooled, 'aha - the substance displayed wasn't what the weapon comprised itself of; mere aesthetics to say the least. Adamantine composition harbored his trusted weaponry of choice, fit for a deity. Brief twirling followed by a footstep backward that miraculously left the spear to continuously conjugate the gelatin-like substance once more, but in a much more fluid, articulated manner. Lavender spectacles fixated upon the youth's diaphragm.

The Gods will forgive me for my sins.
Back to top Go down
https://seriiken.board-directory.net
Seishun S.

Seishun S.

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: Zen vs Seishun   Showdown: Zen vs Seishun I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:37 am

"...Sensei, I hope you make this fun, I'd hate to see you turn into one of my toys..."

The young eleven year old uttered these words with a tilt of the cranium to the right side, a manner of shadows forming to his will bending as well as becoming complete forming a sharpened spear, a complete manifestation of darkness. Merely bendng to his will the shadows then began to fluxuate as they arised like needles prepared to pinprick at any substance nearing them, appearing in the forest a distance from the battle at hand. The shadow spear merely fluttered beside the young eleven year old , cold occuli gazing to the male, cranial structure tilted to the right side still, knowing how this battle will turn out.

A mere motioning of the right hand appendage then caused the Kage Shouten, or Shadow Spear to be put into natural words as thrown at a quick forcive movement controlled merely by the mind and no other, with the velocities applying as it flew with a whistle being able to be heard. A motion of the left hand appendage merely pointing his orafice opening to mutter the word "...Go..." from the inner vocal the voice cold and emotionless just as his gaze, seemingly unchanging despite the battle at hand. The Kage Shouten flew to the pectoral region nearing the male Zen with high velocity with kinetic energy applying to the push of the seemingly weightless object, merely flowing with the winds pushing with a pulsation to increase the harboring velocity within the darkened object.

Merely waiting for the oncoming collison the young eleven year old Seishun stood, black hair follicles fluttering within the breeze which seemed to utter passed him in a gentle manner causing him to remain calm even during the combat situation which has arose to his attention. Staring, waiting, hoping for this collision as it would become absolute in his tactic for victory ensuring the battle would be in a complete sentiment for his own favor, keeping the other abilities in his arsenal at hand for the bout.

"...Don't dissapoint me, Sensei..."
Back to top Go down
Zendumasuto S.
Admin
Zendumasuto S.

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: Zen vs Seishun   Showdown: Zen vs Seishun I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:18 am

Instincts reacted in unnatural fashion, from the moment conjugation of a foreign entity came into play. Phalanges bearing the spear brandished underwent an immediate spin, and influence of mild gelatin substance amalgamated. Though, this wasn't the means of a defense whatsoever. The focal point of the spear was thrust forth in conjunction of grotesque substance upon contact with the corrupted spear sent forth through supernatural means. It is said everything, tangible or not has an origin - including weaponry or energy of any composition. The weaponry of choice the connoisseur brandished harbored this ideology-- this philosophy persay, as shown through its spontaneous defensive reaction. Conflict among energies ensued, chartruese-to-indigo fade clashed but seemlessly began to diminish, if not, regress in wholesome form. Swirls of faint zephyrs ensued, which left the preemptive attack to nullify itself. Wisps of indigio spread throughout the atmosphere before bringing the bottom-face end of 'said spear against the firmation, causing an abrupt fluctuation in expended energy to condense then dissipate. Cold amaranthine visionaries closed half-way with little but disdain shown.

"Your choice of offense isn't as formidable as I had hoped, Seishun-chan.. Alas, it's my turn. Prepare yourself!"

Suspension of chartreuse particles, grotesque and putrid in all manner left themselves lifeless upon suspension. The influence his adamantine spear held allowed such to be left uninterrupted; proximity of course had its limitations. Nothing could remain undisturbed forever. Forlorn as it may sound. Miniscule energies enveloped the internal sentient vessel which soon brought forth a superb increase in self-harbored velocity. The faint shimmer of moonlight which left vestments to sway abruptly before taking an instantnaeous trek toward the opposition. Physique left little but dust accumulated from increased physical capacity to move in a cunning manner, only to re-appear before his opponent. Despite being directly behind, perhaps seven feet, it set one of many plans in action. The true nature of his abilities wasn't to be revealed just yet, despite a small taste of what was done defensively. Phalanges along both upper appendages grasped the mid-section of the spear before twirling, seemlessly bringing forth another conjugation of chartreuse aqueous.

"Hah.."

Within a mere timeframe of seconds, the spear's tip casted itself downward in a forceful slice toward the firmation, bringing forth an almost endless amount of perpetual aqueous to spew from the tip's conjugation incantation - subconsciously. The distance between brethrens became rather close, and the torrent surged onward at high velocity for his opposition. It didn't matter if it wasn't a direct strike, since all it took was remnants of aqueous to ensue osmosis - absorption of the liquid whilst in motion, or even idle. Temperatures complimented his intentions further, which easily allowed anyone to sccumb to an early demise. Twirling once more of the spear underwent before releasing right phalanges from its respective place, only to clench upon itself. Triggered notion left the remnants of suspended substance to cast itself forth into the atmosphere in thick 'globs of morbid proportion. Suspension of liquid grew unstable simultaneously and began to disconfigure, almost as if it became a branch of Deoxyribonucleic Acid's origins.

Preperations were set.

How could the young adolescent survive this feat? Impending doom from the heavens or soon-to-be, and an ongoing torrent nearby? All it'd take is consumption or absoption into the being to render immediate destruction on a celluar level. Deterioration of marrow-to-blood cells would cease, the bodily processes moving into rigor, perhaps, algor mortis. Influence rettained by the spear's overwhelming control couldn't be broken through conventoinal means, at least--
Back to top Go down
Seishun S.

Seishun S.

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: Zen vs Seishun   Showdown: Zen vs Seishun I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:49 am

...Sensei you dissapointed me...

A motioning of the left hand index finger then caused an uprising of something hellious something...dark, seemingly appearing as a small festering shadow, it being like a heart at first then molding into a demon like form, wings of pure darkness forming as wings extended outward, horns adjutting from the cranial structure releasing a howl of pure insanity in its wake. This demon...Sanction was that of Seishun's hatred, it being something of a manifestation, containing all of Seishun's emotions and so fourth as it was a blood thirsty, demented soul, yet it was as threatening as it was awe striking. This demonic appearance merely turned releasing a blood chilling howl engulfing the water-like substance released from the opposition, with it becoming trapped within then becoming mere bits of particles, turning to Seishun after, with the eleven year old gazing up to the demon, with...a smile...

...I've missed you...Mother...

The eleven year old then moved both appendages attached to his lower body then stepping to the massive demonic entity before him, beginning to merge with it stepping slowly being absorbed gaining complete control of his latened powers of Shadow Manipulation. Golden orbs then gazed to the opposition a minor grin if you will formed upon the entity's facial features with the right darkened appendage moving toward the ground gaining manipulative control over the spear's shadow, then causing a mass of spikes forming a cage around the opposition's body hoping to trap the opponent. The rising spikes caused cracks in the ground with a quad setting with the only escape being from above, yet that would be futile as the spikes would continue to their pursuit even if dodged, it seemed as though Zen would have to dodge every single spike for until he would be tired, yet Seishun would not know if he would break the shadows or dodge them; that was still to be determined.

...Don't die now, sensei...
Back to top Go down
Zendumasuto S.
Admin
Zendumasuto S.

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: Zen vs Seishun   Showdown: Zen vs Seishun I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:19 pm

"A foolish mistake, Seishun-chan.. Perhaps you haven't figured out my connoisseurship in the art of bodily altercation. I can see the remnants from my Regression of Existence floating about in your merged body."

The fate of a brethren was already sealed. The foolishness and contempt held for one's capabilities were for 'naught - the malicious substance had already made its way within the adolescent's embodiment. Due to pre-mature circumstances (obviously the youth's body was still young), the effects would ensue quicker. Ascension of the upper right appendage held firm whilst phalanges clenched - the signal to ravage the body. Despite mere remnants of chartreuse shown floating about the sentient lifeform, coagulation of near-microscopic particles coagulated within the body to create a uniform demise. Cells, regardless of function that so much as touched the substance became eradicated, and the leftover particles to-which drifts within the body became apart of its wholesome being. Infilitration of one's sanctum - an unpleasent event 'sought by the Gods? Senses and fluctuation of 'sane composure were all lost; the virus took its' toll which ravaged the lymphatic-to-respiratory systems within a moment's notice, effects so potent, the onslought of potent shadows spiking from the firmation to wihch perhaps attempted to cage the man? It had to of stopped, interruption of the psyche on such a level couldn't have gone unnoticed, nor prevented any interruption within the diaphragm. The smell of morbid existence grew present - the effects.. moderately finishing off the embodiment one section at a time. Life was cruel, but subjected to an early demise? The Gods weep in sorrow for a unfortunate soul. Cephalic tilted downward, almost repenting for the resolve of their conflict.

"Just a little longer, Seishun-chan.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: Zen vs Seishun   Showdown: Zen vs Seishun I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Showdown: Zen vs Seishun
Page 1 of 1