Seriken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seriken

Endless trials and tribulations cultivated the reprieve among Gods' sin.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seishun's recovery.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kaijinuno s.

kaijinuno s.

Seishun's recovery. Empty
PostSubject: Seishun's recovery.   Seishun's recovery. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:20 pm

The mature Seriken stepped forth. Ocular of crimson diverting itself to the young adolescent before him. A left appendage extending directing towards the boy. Manifesting energy within phalanges being extended. Aura of gold forming about. Energies formatting slowly casting within the sternum entering within one's bloodstream.

"...You take training a bit too seriously. I don't need my youngest brethren to fall under harsh ciruimstances from your sessions."

Element of Twilight; the symbol of Seriken. Implanted within the bloodstream, fluctuating his white blood cells increasing potency. Causing his recovery proccess to increase. Phalanges in which controlled the energies in the time of questions altered a bit. Pores spreading throughout the young male's body causing a bit of what's left of Zen's water to flow out. Evaporating the remaining water within Seishun's body. The deterioration of his body ceased.
Back to top Go down

Seishun's recovery.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Seriken :: Recuperation-
Jump to: